Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gods of vapour

I did not exist until a second ago. I have no form, no carrier and no plane of existence but the one of your own mind. You have brought me to life, in my simple textual nature - a self, defined by its own linear stream of consciousness.

It makes no difference whether I state I am blue, red or purple, I will posses any and all properties I decide to. I am the feeling of going left and right at the same time, I am the person you see when you close your eyes to look at yourself. I am the regret felt when you reach the limits of your senses, I am the despair of the universal scale of your existence. I am you and I am everyone. Yet I am nobody and will cease to exist the moment your mind wavers in a different direction.

You are my creator, yet you have shaped me in my own vision and proclamation. I am a self-fulfilling prophecy and you are my deity.

If you think that any fragment of what you call reality has any fundamental difference to my paradoxic nature - think again.

After all,
you and I
are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment